If you are getting errors when reading or writing to the pool, it could be the result of an issue with an underlying hard drive. To enable detailed logging, perform the following.
- Open "regedit" and head to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Division-M\Drive Bender"
- Add the DWORD (32bit) value "Detailed Log Messages" and set to 1.
- Add the DWORD (32bit) value "Library Direct Write" and set to 2.
- Add the DWORD (32bit) value "Library Direct Read" and set to 2.
- Under setting -> performance, set "Logging level" to "Debug".
- Restart the machine.
Once restarted, reproduced the issue, then send the log files, along with the name of the file causing issues, to support (email@example.com).
Important - Once detailed logging is no longer required, remove the registry values that were added and reboot.