When Drive Bender first starts, it loads the last known configuration for a given mount point. However, if this information cannot be verified correctly, then Drive Bender sets the default rule to read-only.
How to fix this issue
To fix this issue you need re-save the default pool firewall values.
- Open the Drive Bender Manager, under Settings -> FolderWall do the following
- Under "Mount point to manage", select "X" (X is the mount point to be modified)
- Under "FolderWall settings to manage" select the first entry (should be "Default rule [L+R+W-]")
- Under "Rule access level", select "Write, read and list access"
- Click "Finishing editing rule"
- Click "Update firewall on server"
The pool should now be writable.
Some diagnostic information if possible
- Open the Drive Bender Manager, under Settings -> Performance, set logging to "Debug"
- Reboot the machine
- Send Drive Bender logs as per - The Drive Bender 2.4 (and above) logs are located at "C:\ProgramData\Division-M\Drive Bender\Logs". The file names are "db-StartupLog.sil" and "db-xxxx-xx-xx-xx-xx-xx.sil" (where all the xx's are the date). Can you please reply with all log attached in a zip file, please only include the "SIL" files unless otherwise instructed. Note to send large zipped log files, please see - http://divisionm.zendesk.com/entries/52723325