To disable all Drive Bender internal tasks such as the file system health monitor (which includes duplication validation), balancing, landing zone processing, etc... open regedit and head to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Division-M\Drive Bender" and add a DWORD value called "Disable Scheduler" and set to 1 and the restart. After a restart, Drive Bender processes only I/O as requested by the system.
Articles in this section
- What is SnapRAID mode, and how does it work?
- I'm trying to upgrade, but I cannot uninstall the previous version
- How do I manage the Pool Firewall?
- Is there a way to see the location of a specific file or files?
- How do I disable all internal scheduled tasks?
- What are the "IO operation at logical block address" errors I'm seeing in the event log?
- Adding a network drive to a pool
- How can I switching between pools?
- Drive Bender fails to start after a Windows upgrade, what do I do?
- What is the "Non pool used" value?