This is only needed if
1) You are running a version of Cloud Xtender prior to v2.0
2) You wish to use you own application credentials (see the FAQ).
1) Head to https://www.dropbox.com/developers/apps, login with your user name and password:
2) Click the "Create app" button
3) Choose the "Dropbox API app" option
4) Choose the "Files and datastores" option
5) Choose Yes if you want this demo to access only files located in the app folder, or choose No if you want it to access the entire Dropbox storage
6) Enter a name for your app and click the "Create app" button.
7) Copy your app credentials from the App Settings page.
Article is closed for comments.