There are times when you will be asked to send log files with your support request. These can sometimes exceed the maximum allows limited imposed by the support platform (Zendesk). When this happens, you can send the files using the "Wetransfer" service (https://www.wetransfer.com) . When you send via this service, ensure you set the option to send as a link (see below), then include the link address in the support ticket.
Articles in this section
- How do I update the Drive Bender service?
- Uninstalling Drive Bender fails with an error, how do I uninstall?
- What should I check before removing a drive from a pool?
- Why do I get a storage full error when using a landing zone and coping large files to the pool?
- What is CRC validation, and should I be using it?
- Windows has write protected my pool, how can I fix this?
- How do I send large files to support?
- How can I fix a drive marked as "Read Only"?
- How do I convert a PoolHD pool to a Drive Bender pool?
- How do I see the drives that are in a pool?