There are times when you will be asked to send log files with your support request. These can sometimes exceed the maximum allows limited imposed by the support platform (Zendesk). When this happens, you can send the files using the "Wetransfer" service (https://www.wetransfer.com) . When you send via this service, ensure you set the option to send as a link (see below), then include the link address in the support ticket.
Articles in this section
- What is the best way to replace a failing drive?
- How can I view the log files generated by Drive Bender?
- One of my pooled drives is flagged as RAW in Disk Manager, why?
- How do I update the Drive Bender service?
- Uninstalling Drive Bender fails with an error, how do I uninstall?
- What should I check before removing a drive from a pool?
- Why do I get a storage full error when using a landing zone and coping large files to the pool?
- What is CRC validation, and should I be using it?
- Windows has write protected my pool, how can I fix this?
- How do I send large files to support?