For what ever reason, Windows can sometimes mark a Drive Bender pooled drives as being "Read Only". To fix this please do the following.
1) Open command line prompt with admin access.
2) At the prompt type "diskpart", this opens the disk partition prompt.
3) Next type "list disk" and locate the disk in question.
4) Next select the disk with the command "sel disk X" where X is the disk number.
5) Next type "att dis clear readonly".
6) Once this is done, a reboot may be required.
The read only flag should now be removed.