Yes, the features ReFS provide are very low level (i.e. structural)... Drive Bender will happy work with ReFS drives. One of the key aspects of Drive Bender is that it deals with drives on a file level not at the block level.
Articles in this section
- How do I update the Drive Bender service?
- Uninstalling Drive Bender fails with an error, how do I uninstall?
- What should I check before removing a drive from a pool?
- Why do I get a storage full error when using a landing zone and coping large files to the pool?
- What is CRC validation, and should I be using it?
- Windows has write protected my pool, how can I fix this?
- How do I send large files to support?
- How can I fix a drive marked as "Read Only"?
- How do I convert a PoolHD pool to a Drive Bender pool?
- How do I see the drives that are in a pool?