Yes, the features ReFS provide are very low level (i.e. structural)... Drive Bender will happy work with ReFS drives. One of the key aspects of Drive Bender is that it deals with drives on a file level not at the block level.
Articles in this section
- What is the best way to replace a failing drive?
- How can I view the log files generated by Drive Bender?
- One of my pooled drives is flagged as RAW in Disk Manager, why?
- How do I update the Drive Bender service?
- Uninstalling Drive Bender fails with an error, how do I uninstall?
- What should I check before removing a drive from a pool?
- Why do I get a storage full error when using a landing zone and coping large files to the pool?
- What is CRC validation, and should I be using it?
- Windows has write protected my pool, how can I fix this?
- How do I send large files to support?